It’s been a while since I’ve done a tag, so I dusted off one of the old ones I have waiting for me and made today’s post. 😉 I was nominated for The Lovely Blogger Award back in May by Olivia from Purely Olivia.
Now, in the rules of the tag, it mentions putting in the banner/logo in the post, but I couldn’t find it. 😛
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and inform your nominees.
7 Facts About Me
- I love coffee
- I got this amazing pillow-seat-thing for my birthday (it’s like a pillow with armrests so you can lean your back against it)
- The pillow-seat-thing is awesome for me because I constantly sit on the floor
- The majority of my close friends left the school I’m going to this school year 😔
- I love cheesecake
- I am swapping between writing this and watching a webinar recording as I write this post (note from me on Monday: I wrote up this post a few days ago. I’m not watching that in the morning 😂)
- I am planning something fun for next week for my email list 😉
- Mary @ Wild Writing Dreams
- Rhiana @ marshmallow harmonies
- Kate @ Once Upon an Ordinary
- Anna @ A Storynerd’s Life
- Catharine @ A Little Bit of Runion
- Cassidy @ The Amber Illusion
Whew, I’m just going to stop there! If anyone else wants to do this, feel free to. 😂
After just over a week of the giveaway being open, we have our winner!
And the winner is…
Congratulations to Liz! The PDF will be emailed to you shortly.
Are you going to do this tag?
Did you like my facts?
And are you on my email list?
7 thoughts on “Lovely Blogger Award + Giveaway Winner”
I love cheesecake too!! Your priorities of cake are excellently in order! that’s super sad about your friends not being in the same school as you though…I hope you’re not too lonely this year and find someone else to hang out with. 😭😭
A great part is I have a sister who’s going to be a baker, and she makes excellent food/cheesecake-for-my-birthday. 😜 Yeah, I still have a bunch of acquaintances hanging around I guess… (aka all the people in my class who I see talking in class but I’m not that great of friends with… 😂)
Ooh, I have one of those pillow armchair things!! I never know what to call it…
I’m actually sitting on it right now! 😛
Yay!! Thanks for hosting this giveaway, Julia! 🙂
Same! I just call it Squishy. 😝 It’s like something I never knew I needed until I had it.
Haha! That’s awesome!
You’re welcome! I’m glad you like the PDF! (and thanks for entering 😉)
Yay, it made me so happy to see you did this tag! 🙂 Ooh, my sister has one of those pillow-set things, they’re quite amazing.
Sorry that it took me so long! 😛 Yes, and so soft! It has saved my back. I use it while I do a bunch of stuff now. 😂